Access Weeva's latest press information, downloads and media coverage
Insights, images, and a few brags, all to help you showcase Weeva:
- Weeva unveils AI capabilities at Phocuswright, as new ‘Hot 25’ Startup – 16 November 2023
- Weeva wins Global Responsible Tourism Award – 9 November 2023
- Julie Cheetham voted Regenerative Change Maker – 29 September 2023
- Weeva joins the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance – 19 September 2023
- Weeva appoints James Lever as CTO – 14 August 2023
- Weeva Partners with ATTA – 7 August 2023
- Weeva makes waves at South African trade shows – 15 June 2023
- Weeva Showcases Sustainability Solutions at OurAfrica.Travel – 6 February 2023
- Weeva launches to beta users – 3 October 2023
- Travolution – December 2023 – Guest post: how positive attitudes towards AI will help bridge green skills gap for travel
- Hotel Year Book 2023 – Tracking sustainability has never been more important.
- Travel Weekly – November 2023 – Keep tabs on your social and environmental impact with Weeva
- Tourism Update – September 2023 – Sustainability is vital – let’s empower colleagues to start now
- Hotel Executive – April 2023 – From Niche to Necessary: Why The Eco-Hotel Is Going Mainstream
- Travel Tomorrow – Feb 2023 – Weeva offers transforming tourism technology for people and planet
- Hotel Executive – Feb 2023. Measuring, Monitoring and Mapping Our Way to Healthier Hearts and Climates?
PhocusWire Hot 25 Travel Startups for 2024
Phocuswright | November 2023 | Read the article
Global Responsible Tourism Award for Addressing Climate Change 2023
Responsible Tourism Partnership | November 2023 | Read the article
Regenerative Travel Impact Awards – Change Maker of the Year 2023
Julie Cheetham wins Impact Award | September 2023 | Read the article.
BTN Business Travel Sustainability Awards Europe | Achievement in Advancing Sustainability Data and Reporting
Weeva a finalist | April 2023 | Read the announcement here.
WTM Africa Responsible Tourism Awards 2023 | Weeva wins gold | April 2023
Read the announcement here.
UNWTO Awake Tourism Challenge | A global call for entrepreneurs working to accelerate sustainability |
Weeva a finalist | February 2023
Read the announcement here.
Climate Friendly Travel – 13 August 2023 | The Weeva story – Managing Sustainability with Julie Cheetham and Weeva
Sustainability Champions Podcast – 8 August 2023 | Daniel Hartz chats to Weeva’s Aimee Henning and Julie Cheetham
Green Path Podcast – 7 June 2023 | Julie Cheetham and Weeva
Cloudbeds The Turndown – 30 May 2023 | How to measure your hotel’s sustainability impact with Julie Cheetham
Kusa Cast – 8 March 2023 | A Conversation with Julie Cheetham
Get in touch
Our public relations team loves working with journalists around the world to share compelling, unique stories about sustainable tourism.
If you’re a member of the media and would like to ask a few questions or set up an interview, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only media inquiries will receive a response. If you have a question about Weeva’s product or site, please visit this page.
Weeva in the news
Weeva is proud to be featured on the following media platforms and publications:
Guest post by Weeva CTO James Lever: how positive attitudes towards AI will help bridge green skills gap for travel
New Resource Directory Launched by the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance to Support the Sector Reach Net Positive Hospitality
Tracking Sustainability has never been more important by Julie Cheetham
Sustainability: Keep tabs on your social and environmental impact with Weeva
Eco-escapes: 20 organisations bringing sustainability to the forefront of travel
Weeva unveils new AI capabilities at Phocuswright Conference
Presenting the Hot 25 Travel Startups for 2024, as announced at the Phocuswright Conference in Miami on 14 November 2023.
The secret decision-making behind ‘best-of’ travel lists – and why they always seem to get it wrong by Lucy Thackray
‘Is every awards ceremony a winner?’ by Juliet Kinsman
Weeva wins Global Responsible Tourism Award
Weeva Talks Responsible Tourism on WTM London’s Innovate Stage
Simplifying Sustainability Management and Reporting
Weeva celebrates its first year as sustainable travel continues to top consumer priorities
How Weeva Is Reshaping Sustainable Tourism
Weeva partners with the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance to further sustainability work.
Sustainability Data Management Solution for Tourism and Hospitality Businesses: Weeva Case Study
Weeva appoints James Lever as Chief Technology Officer
Julie Cheetham selected as one of eight finalists for TTG’s John Hays Entrepreneur of the Year award this year at The Travel Industry Awards in London.
ATTA networking event connects changemakers for responsible tourism in Africa
Weeva Makes Waves at Travel Trade Shows and Awards
Weeva makes waves at trade shows and awards
Weeva Makes Waves at Trade Shows and Awards
Can a Sustainability Management Platform Transform Your Hotel?
Winners of the Responsible Tourism Awards 2023 Announced at WTM Africa
WTM Responsible Tourism Awards Africa
The Tech Disruptors Helping Rebuild Africa’s Tourism Industry
It’s a “Funny Old World” when it comes to sustainability
A Conversation with Julie Cheetham
Measuring, Monitoring and Mapping Our Way to Healthier Hearts and Climates?
Weeva offers transforming travel and tourism technology for people and the planet
Weeva to Showcase Sustainability Solutions at OurAfrica.Travel 2023
Two UK start-ups reach finals of UNWTO Awake Tourism Challenge
The Weeva ecosystem
Weeva is a game-changer in sustainability
New Podcast: Funny Old World
Movers & Shakers- Julie Cheetham – Managing Director, Weeva and Head of Sustainability at Nianova Advisors
Travel Weekly – 27 December 2022
Is being carbon neutral enough?
Listen to our podcast series on Apple, Spotify and Weeva
Small Luxury Hotels celebrates first anniversary of its Considerate Collection
What our sustainability editor is loving right now
Funny Old World
Weeva Has Launched – The World’s First Digital 360-Degree Sustainability Management Solution for the Travel Sector